Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which kind of chapstick(or lip moisturizer) can make my lips redder/darker?

I want to start using a chapstick(or lip moisturizer) because my lips are very dry. But my lips are also very pale and very big so I want one that can make them look redder/darker/etc (I don't want to use lipgloss or lipstick). I know that most chapsticks are clear so that's why im asking.





Thank you for all your answers =]Which kind of chapstick(or lip moisturizer) can make my lips redder/darker?
I think pale lips are gorgeous! You can definitely rock the smokey eye and just let your lips go bare. A great way to have darker lips is to use a cheek and lip stain on them. I love Posie Tint by Benefit Cosmetics. It's a little on the expensive side, but it's really worth the money (it's about $28). It's a bright pink that looks gorgeous on anybody. Also, they have Benetint, which is more of a red color, and they have it in a lip balm with SPF 15 (here's the link: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a> ). Be lucky you have the choice to go pale or dark, I have darker lips and absolutely loathe them. Good luck!Which kind of chapstick(or lip moisturizer) can make my lips redder/darker?
Thanks for picking my answer as the best answer!


I forgot to tell you one more thing, I use blistex lip balm (the kind that comes in a pot, it's pretty cheap) and it is a great lip moisturizer, it lasts forever. Report Abuse

Bath and Body works!


the liplicious works great and adds a tint of red [at least, for the pomagrant one]








http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3463979%26amp;cp=3161132%26amp;cm_re_o=n.x%20PwzAfYCjCmA_%20n.vCjCD%20kb5l%20
Burts bees wax has coored lip balms. Try them...





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>
Labello is really good for chapped lips and they have a cherry flavor that has a nice reddish-pink tint to it. I use it all the time and i love it.





Good luck!
Have you tried applying hand moisturisers like nuetrigena to your lips? They work wonders... :)
Burt's Bees makes very nice colored chapsticks
mix some pigment with vaseline or lip balm and you can tailor make your own.....well thats what i do cos i can never find nice shades in the shop xx
Burt's bees pomegranate. it adds a little darker color than the regular stuff
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites