Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the BEST MOISTURIZING chapstick/LIP BALM for dry lips?

price does NOT matter


and it cant come in a jar.What is the BEST MOISTURIZING chapstick/LIP BALM for dry lips?
Silk %26amp; Shine by Blistex is the best I've found out there. I't's not dry, like Chapstick and doesn't smell weird, like Carmex.





It comes in a stick and you can find it at Wal-Mart in the lip care aisle. It costs less than $3.What is the BEST MOISTURIZING chapstick/LIP BALM for dry lips?
Mary Kay sells a great lip moisturizer called Satin Lips Lip Balm its $9.50 by itself or it comes with a lip mask for $18.00 my friend sells it and its really good stuff it makes your lips so soft and it keeps them from chapping badly!
softlips (stick) and lip medix (in a small blue tin)





=)
Banana Boat lip balm





It smells awesome, moisturizes and also has SPF!
the best moisturizer for dry lips is the petroleum jelly it really works! but chapstick is nice too because there are some good flavors.lip balm its so sticky and you need an applicator for that.if you don't want to have a dry lips use the petroleum jelly before you go to bed then stay it overnight you will feel your lips are really smooth and soft, of course in daytime and nightlife chapstick would be better! : )
carmex is good
Burt's bee's or Vaseline
chapstick brand chapstick


its only like $1.59 or somthing





that really famous kind that you usually see in red





but that stuff in the little blue tub, might work better, but its kinda gross....
Burts bees, chapstick ect.
i use Blistex Gentle sense, that is the only thing that has worked for me.
Burts Bees. I really like this kind I get at Bath and Body Works called Wet Your Wistle. But I don't think they make that any more. So back to Burts Bees. It's minty and makes your lips feel cold when you put it on. Ya know, that really cool feeling. Don't get the one for lifeguards with the sunscreen, it turns your lips white. Hope this helps!
motor oil
CHAPSTICK?....you need some, it's only 1.50, go catch some!
Mary Kay has a wonderful product called Satin Lips. The set is only $18. You buff away dry skin with the satin Lips Lip Mask and then moisturize with the lip balm. Also try Mary Kay's NEW Nourishine Lip Gloss! It comes in 10 beautiful colors! It also moisturizes leaving your lips feeling supple and soft for only $13. Check out my website: www.marykay.com/mguzzetta





I can send you samples and give you a great discount!
The original Burts Bee's chapstick. I use it like three times a day because it feels so good. It smellls like mint and makes your lips feel cold. I bought mine at Walgreen's for a few dollars.


Hope I helped.
Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment.





It's an Australian brand and all my friends have at least 3 tubes at home. It costs $4 at most and comes in an easy to use tube that's bright red, so you'll never lose it.





Some people claim it's just gloopier Vaseline, but that couldn't be further from the truth. It's the ultimate in comforting lip balms and the ONLY one that doesn't dry my lips or make them greasy. It has a smooth, thick texture and mild scent and a little goes a long way.





I use it at night before bed under my eyes, on my lips and on my hands/elbows in winter. It's especially great for chapped skin when you have a cold. I never leave home without some!
Palmer's Formula Coco Butter Swivel Stick. Even better than Burt's Bees!
burts bees for sun or snow lifeguards choice.


the next day no more dry lips. probably about 3 bucks!


amazing!
burts bees DUH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites