Friday, December 4, 2009

Best lip moisturizer?

I know Carmex is a good one but the texture, taste, and smell is just too much most of the time. What's your favorite?Best lip moisturizer?
nivea...Best lip moisturizer?
I have a few favorites :)


ofcourse i have to exfoliete my lips before I moisturize them so i usually slather on some vaseline and rub a clean toothbrush on my lips for around two minutes.


But for moisturizing........ I have two, one for night and one for day





the day one is Nivea's


http://www.niveausa.com/products/show/A%鈥?/a>


its uber moisturizing, has spf, has a nice delicate scent, and lasts! Its perfect when I put this on my bottom lip then put my lip stick on my top lip then I squish my lips together and get the perfect combo!





For Night its Burt Bee's


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>


Now, you probably think im a freak,'; Why is she putting a cuticle cream on her lips?';. well acctually i do it bc its the most moisturizing thing ive used (and ive used millions of lip products) and the beeswax in it seals in the moisture so it lasts all night and when i wake up, my lips arent dry. I love this product to death and nearly slather it on at night, it feels good on my lips keeps the moisturized and stays on all night!





well i hope this helps you!!





Love, Little Miss Lollypop


XoXo xOxO
carmex sucks azz. i use chapsticks from whole foods. most of them are edible and they don't dry my lips out. my fave is alaffia. its basically shea butter and red palm oil. feels freaking amazing on your lips- very creamy, has a nice very slight natural looking gloss, smells like nothing really, tastes like nothing, and keeps my lips moisturized for a pretty long time, even after it's ';rubbed off.';
aquaphor is good (like vaseline)


i really like softlips the raspberry with green tea extract is my favorite one it smells/tastes really good and it really does make your lips really soft


i also like the aveeno chapstick
Burts Bees chapstick (the yellow one)...it works better than carmex. Its all i use=)
Burt's bees works really good i know cuz i have it!
Blixtex, in the tube, is the best hands down for soothing and healing!!!
burts bees and carmex
softlips or burts bees for me :)
I like Burt's Bees. My favorite is the one with honey.
yeah, i just use vaseline. i really like burt's bees too though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites