Friday, December 11, 2009

Chapped lips. What is the best moisturizer to use?

Burt's Beeswax. it's all natural ingredients too.Chapped lips. What is the best moisturizer to use?
vaselineChapped lips. What is the best moisturizer to use?
Vaseline, chapstick, or Carmex.
my band teacher and i use cork grease it works like a charm....just be sure not to lick ur lips...it hard but you cant do it...(just fyi)
Chapstick
I use Soft Lips...I think...Its good stuff, or blistex in the dark blue vile or tub.
blistex
carmex! Its americian but i am from ireland and you can get it in any boots chemist or any other popular chemist !!! It is thee best for chapped lips ,cold sores ,dry lips ,its good but lovely it tastes medicated and as soon as you put it on ,you`re lips feel the difference ,try it and be amazed !!! ps it only costs around 拢2 ,good luck!Happy kissing !!
a kiss ?????
lil bit a pig grease or even steak grease. Seriously, would you put motor oil on your lips? Thats what vaseline is - its refined petroleum. Carmex is all chemicals and hydrogenated wax... That stuff is not good for yuur lips. Also avocado grease is good too. I like all natural remedy
Carmex lip balm. It's the best. You can get it almost anywhere. It comes in a white jar (a little bit bigger than a quarter) and has a yellow lid.
I dont know if it is sold nationwide, or just here in Kansas, but there is a kansas made chap-stick called chicken poop. I will never use another brand again. I find it at walgreens for 2.50
Carmex. Get the cold sore one. it is great.
I have a problem with licking my lips, and I get chapped lips really bad. I use Carmex, it works really well!
I prefer chapstick myself.
I like and use Chap Stick Lip Moisturized (comes in a blue tube)
you should use carmax, its the best thing!
vaseline
Where's Suzy? Chapstick of course.
Carmex is fantastic!
Carmex... But sometimes it can look like u have on lip gloss....
CARMEX IS THE BEST!
Carmex.. it works
I 2nd the Vaseline
Actually, the best thing I found is any of the Bonnie Bell lip glosses. Yeah, they're marketed for pre-teen girls but they are really moist and are the only thing that ever helped me. If you can find a flavor that's not too girly it can work if you're a guy.
Vaseline is the best mosturizer, if it is not available, try Chap stick...The first choice is still Vaseline though..
i prefer chapstick over vaseline, vaseline is too greesy for me plus chapstick is especially for chapped lips... u decide

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites