Sunday, December 13, 2009

How The Heck Do i open my burts bees lip wax?(tin container)?

i just bought Burt's bees lip balm in the container the mini one and i have no idea how to open it please help!How The Heck Do i open my burts bees lip wax?(tin container)?
Not easy thats for sure. If its untwistable, run it under some warm/hot water and see if that does it. If that doesn't work, put it in the freezer to make it contract. Otherwise, pry away and ruin your thumbnails. Not a user friendly packaging thats for sure.How The Heck Do i open my burts bees lip wax?(tin container)?
I'm sorry - I don't know so my answer is useless in that sense but I wanted to tell you that I saw this question and it really made me giggle, I mean proper giggle... and I thought how wonderful the internet is that someone can go online and ask something so simple and wonderful of the wandering folks on the world wide web. Thanks I needed to smile and a giggle is always a bonus.





Good luck with getting that tin open mate! :-D
I know there super hard


this probly did not help at all


but i thought I would say that
put warm or hot water it might loosen!
i know its really hard! you just have to pull it off somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites