Friday, December 11, 2009

The best lipbalm for dry lips, and animal friendly lipbalm with spf?

Hey,


Well, My lips hate the winter! They get dry, cracked, flaky...eww! i need help! Im using blistex, but it doesnt seem to work.


I was going to try burts bees, but then someone said it has lanolin in it, which comes from animals!? look it up! Whats a good lipbalm for dry lips that is animal friendly, doesnt feel waxy, but goes on nice, and has a nice taste to it, not like plastic when you accidentally lick your lips? and when you want to kiss your boyfriend but dont want them to get grossed out by the taste of it? Oh, and I want an spf!!!


Also, what things in lipbalm should I look out for? like, to stay away from that dries them out more?


THANKYOU!!!!!The best lipbalm for dry lips, and animal friendly lipbalm with spf?
Burts Bees has good lip balm. Not sure if it has SPF, though.


Watch out for petroleum or mineral oil. They are toxic and dont really help moisturize your lips.The best lipbalm for dry lips, and animal friendly lipbalm with spf?
hmm...animial friendly.. Oh you should try this lip care kit from artistry. It works great for moisturizing polishing and revitalizing your dry lips. Because to my knowlegde all over the counter lip balm is made kinda that same ingredients..sorry





but here is that website for the care kit





amcgee.qhealthbeauty.com
My FAVORITE is from the basic ChapStick, the Medicated one that comes in a blue tube. It works so good and makes your lips feel better right away. It isn't waxy and goes on smooth. I'd highly recommend it.





As for it's ingredients, I'm not sure but I did look it up online if you want to check it out:


http://www.chapstick.com/medicated/index鈥?/a>
aveno
This lip balm is called Free Range Chicken Poop. Don't worry the lip balm is not made of chicken poop don't be grossed out by the name. It works so well! Even better than Burt's Bees. I don't know if it's spf and i also don't know if it's animal friendly either, but it sure does work well. You can buy it online or at a local drugstore. Hope you find a good lip balm!
It's called ';My Favorite Lip Balm'; and it's made by C.O. Bigelow and I promise it's sooo great...I used Carmex and it made my lips feel crazy--C.O. Bigelow is natural... and it smells good...it really is my favorite lip balm, now and I will never use anything else...








...expensive as hell, though--$5.50 from Bath and Body Works...
you can try chapstick umm the blue one with aloe or the spearmint one chapstick i think works the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites