Friday, December 11, 2009

I get a lip rash after weeks of using my lip moisturizer. What could be causing it?

I'm asking this 'cause this is the third time this happens to me and I have no explanation for it. Every time i use a lip moisturizer (can be anyone) after a certain amount of time it starts giving me a rash. I start using it and it works perfectly fine, i love it, but then for some reason it starts giving me a rash. The first time was a few years ago, i stopped using it and my rash started to disappear. The second time time was with a CO Bigelow lip balm. I stopped using it and it went away. And this time was with Chapstick brand. I just threw it out and I'm sure my rash will disappear once again. So, I've been wondering if anyone knows why this keeps happening? Is it perhaps a bacteria that starts to grow on it? That's what I've been thinking, but I'm not sure. And i don't know if it's that I'm allergic because I've used those lip moisturizers for over 3-4 weeks with no sign of discomfort.I get a lip rash after weeks of using my lip moisturizer. What could be causing it?
Bacteria from your lips and mouth build up on the applicator tip, which is causing your rash. The skin on your lips is the thinnest of anywhere on your body, so bacteria can be pushed into them rather easily.I get a lip rash after weeks of using my lip moisturizer. What could be causing it?
allergic to some of the chemicals in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites