Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm using chap stick to soothe my dry lips, but around my lips are also dry. Is there a moisturizer to help?

This is the first time i've had this problem. I use chapstick to soothe my lips, but around my my lips the my skin is extremely dry and is starting to scratch. I've tried lotion, but that doesn't really help. Is there anybody else with this problem, more importantly is there a way to get rid of this? there's still a month or so of winter, but i can't wait that long! tyI'm using chap stick to soothe my dry lips, but around my lips are also dry. Is there a moisturizer to help?
Rub some Vasoline around your lips. My granddaughter gets this every year and Vasoline helps protect it from getting wind burned (which is what is happening to yours) it also soothes. Lotion tends to burn if you are wind burned but Vasoline won't. Just a thin layer if you are going out and more heavily if you are staying in so it can help heal it faster. They have Vasoline in tubes now just for that purpose. You can carry them with you to renew it after you eat.I'm using chap stick to soothe my dry lips, but around my lips are also dry. Is there a moisturizer to help?
use some moisturizing cream that contains ALANTOIN.a pharmacist in a drugstore can help u to find one
Most moistures do the job, if unsure go to a chemist/drug store. If you are female lip stick helps.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites