Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there a way to make my lips nice without having to put lipbalm on all the time?

its getting really old having to put lipbalm on all the time so is there a way to make them not so dry without having to put lipbalm on so often?Is there a way to make my lips nice without having to put lipbalm on all the time?
vasoline!


apply in morning.


and beforeyou go to bed for a week


works liek acharmIs there a way to make my lips nice without having to put lipbalm on all the time?
Believe it or not, lips need to be exfoliated too! Scrub them lightly with a loofah or salt scrub to get rid of dead skin, and follow up by putting on some lip balm. If you do that once in awhile, you shouldn't have to apply it all the time. It also helps if you put a little vaseline on your lips at night before you go to sleep.
1. Don't lick them.


2. Stay hydrated


3. Stay protected from the sun


4. Vaseline 3 times a week at night


5. In the winter, apply chapstick and cover lips with scarf before going outside.


6. In the August issue of 'Seventeen' Magazine, it says to brush your lips gently with warm water to exfoliate them.


7. Smile alot! :)
Just put carmex on it for a few days and make sure not to bite at your lips or chew on them and they'll be fine. I have this problem with biting my lips and then picking at the dry skin. It doesn't help very much but I stopped for awhile and my lips were really soft and smooth.
I don't see why you don't like putting Lip Balm on. I keep a stick of chapstick in my pocket at all times, and put it on all the time. And my lips are nice and smooth.
i have a toothbrush that i use for my lips, i brush them with vasaline once or twice a wekk, works for me
I have heard chicken sh_t works wonders. It will defiantly keep you from licking your lips.
Vaseline or Chapsticks.
Yes keep them out of the sun, and drink lots of water. and dont lick them
lipstick?
yea.. she's right. Vaseline stays a very long time.
Rub ketchup on them
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites