Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the absolute best moisturizer for lips that will prevent drying, cracking, and bleeding?

ive tried vasoline but it makes ur lips peel and turns the skin on them white in the corners and chapstick royally sux for the most part.What is the absolute best moisturizer for lips that will prevent drying, cracking, and bleeding?
I think Blistex is VERY effective; I stopped using it through because a report said some of the ingredients are unhealthy ... so now I use Burt's Bees, which is pretty good.What is the absolute best moisturizer for lips that will prevent drying, cracking, and bleeding?
I love Burt's Bees in Pomegranite. I apply it all during the day and not only does it make my lips soft and crack free, it tastes good!
sperm
Try that one in the yellow tube its kind of hot taste the cap red does anyone no that one yeah Carmex yellow tube work really good!!!
I use Blistex


*regular


*mint


are the best ones...I am totally addicted to Blistex


it works great and if you get splits in the corner


of your mouth, you are low on vitamin b2


good luck...
try burt's bees lip balm. kiehl's is good too.
vitamin E!! its come in a lip stick.... you can find it where vitamins are sold
Mary Kay Satin Lips Set. It is a mask and balm that prevents cracking and chaping it also prevents those nasty aging lines!


email me for more info! mk_mommy_71105@yahoo.com
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lipblam is the absolute best ever!


i got it for a bday present like 3 years ago and i have used it ever since, maybe....3 tubes already! so addicting, very refreshing and protects lips very well. it also makes lips feel a bit cool but that really helps when lips are dry. It also has a matte finish so lips won't look all gloopy and shiny. A note for you though, if you do start to use it, only apply a minimal amount bc unlike other lip balms, it doesn't have a ';slippery'; kinda finish. :)
I absolutely love Burts Bees Beeswax lip balm - its excellent! It comes in a little tin and the balm is all tingly and healing. It has worked wonders on my lips which have been really sore lately.





You can buy it in most chemists these days.





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>
carmex
aquafina lip gloss
I has the same problem, now use blistex, or any of these balms. they work, my lips feel great, use all the time.
I love all of the MAC lip line
I use Carmex in the little jar. Personally I think its better than the Carmex in the tube. And it works great on chapped lips, cold sores, etc.





If your not familiar with what it looks like....do a search





carmex/picture and it will bring up an image of what the little jar looks like and what the tube looks like.





You can find it at your local Wal-mart or any drug store or where the chapstick dept is.
vaseline or petroleum jelly. You can get it at walmart for 99 cent. I been using for 3 years now and my lips break out before so this is the only product that works for me.
try pro relief by blistex i think it works well
The vasoline lipbalm or lipseal works,not vasoline itself. Britney spears uses it.
I use extra virgian olive oil
Try the Bobbi Brown solve! It is not specifically for only your lips but it worked wonders on me. My lips used to be terrible. Just put a LOT on before bed and by the next morning your lips will be soft. Repeat every night.
girl i think its time for u to upgrade to sum gud lipgloss, jus ask lil mama
BURT'S BEE BALM
Try Avon ';Dew Kiss'; lip dew; or Avon Care Deeply lip balm with aloe. Both work very well for me.
this medication you find at pharmacy's in a small yellow tube the best no lie
There are several products I like for cracked lips. I love Laura Mercier Stick Glosses. They are moisturizing and have nice sheer color and shine. They moisturize while helping you look your best.


I also like Mary Kay lip balm however it doesn't come in colors.


My hubby likes Avon Dew Kiss. It also doesn't have pigmentation.
I use all natural Chapstick now, before Aveeno which was really good and healthy for my lips, but not strong enough to cure already chapped lips, and before that Carmax if you need to really get rid of chapped lips.
Vaseline intensive care and/ orr Aquaphor lip balm from Eucerin. Burt's Bee's is another good one, with more variety in scents/tints.
Blistex Medicated lip ointment. I can't stress this enough!!!! It is the best. Do not get waxy balms. They just dry your lips out more. I'm telling ya, I swear by blistex medicated. It is also good for cold sores. Helps them heal faster.
this works the best out of any stuppid chapstick i swear:








get some vaseline and rub it on your lips for a little and then wash it off or keep it on!
Homemade from unda-cheese
I've heard that chapsticks may have addictive ingredients in them, though that may be an unsupported rumor. I suffer from eczema (at its worst while I'm under stress) and I only use Vaseline, as it locks in moisture and is not sticky. However, if that's not working for you, or if you're having severe problems, even when it's not winter or extremely dry out, you might want to see your physician or a dermatologist. Also, make sure you're well-hydrated and check your stress levels (as these can trigger physical symptoms).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites