Friday, December 11, 2009

Does Burt's bee's Beeswax lipbalm make lips Larger?

I get this tingly sensation when I use it. It doesn't burn, but its like putting Eucalyptus on your lips ( or maybe vicks)? It feels good but I wonder who this product is aimed at.





Anyway, have they said anything about that? The little yellow tube says ';Soothing Cooling Refreshing'; and I got it as a Imbolic gift.Does Burt's bee's Beeswax lipbalm make lips Larger?
It doesn't make your lips bigger. The peppermint in it is natural, so that is why it is tingly and burns a little.Does Burt's bee's Beeswax lipbalm make lips Larger?
It is the only lip balm I go to. It works over night. It is the peppermint oil and coconut oil that gives it that cooling effect. It means its working.
its just Lip Balm for chaped lips


it feels good and it is not going to make ur lips bigger :)
No

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites