Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get the last lip gloss out of the container??

How do I get the last lip gloss out of the container?? If I put it in hot water will it it become liquid enough and fall down to the bottom so that I can reach it with the brush?How do I get the last lip gloss out of the container??
This works if you have a tube with a wand container. Break or cut the top part of the tube with the threading that screws the two parts together. Then the wand will go all the way to the top and bottom of the tube. But it won't close tightly anymore, so wrap it tightly in plastic wrap before putting it in your purse or makeup kit. I do this all the time...it seems wasteful not to (to me, anyway). And there's no shame in being frugal!How do I get the last lip gloss out of the container??
Are you that hard-up for lip gloss?


Get a Q-tip or other kind of cotton swab and scrape it out.
get a new lip gloss...
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites