Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your favorite kind of lip balm/chapstick?

Brand, flavor, etc. I'm looking for a really good kind that nourishes and soothes chapped lips.What's your favorite kind of lip balm/chapstick?
i have had problems with dry lips for a while too and i just found this lip balm stuff that really works great for me. It's called Lip Mender by ~H2O +~. Not only does it feel good on your lips, it actually heals them with continued use (so they stay nice even when you aren't applying it), so it's even better than a chapstick!





An interesting fact i thought i might share:


I used to use the regular Blistex lip ointment all the time. When i bought this stuff, though, the lady told me that from working with estheticians she had found out that continued use of Blistex can actually make your lips worse! Apparently it's not meant to be used very often because of certain chemicals it has in it that will damage your lips. It is only intended to be used occasionally (just like any other ointment). Who would have thought!!What's your favorite kind of lip balm/chapstick?
I have to go with Burt's Bees too. it works REALLY GOOD!
the Walgreens brand...works best for me when my lips are seriously chapped...its really cheap too.
Dew Kiss by Avon
Chap-stick brand chap stick for cold weather. Estee Lauder lip moisturizer for everyday use and plain old Vaseline for really dried, chapped or damaged lips.
I have large lips and they chap easily.


3 of my absolute favorites are:


Banana Boat Aloe Vera with Vitamin E lip balm (SPF 30)


Blistex Lip Infusion (lip protectant and sunscreen)


also, Satin Lips by Mary Kay





I use the Satin lips before i apply any lipstick and before i go out for the day.





The Banana Boat lip balm will protect your lips from the harsh sun (i bought mine at WalMart)





the Blistex lip infusion puts a lot of moisture back into my lips.





Try a few of these, they are great.
Burt's Bees is the Bomb!
not that into lip balm, but what i use is Lancome Juicy Tubes lip gloss. this works to unchap my lips. if you absoulutely must have lip balm, try blistex. it stinks a bit, it stings a bit, but it works.
Dr. Pepper or Strawberry Kiwi..I love all kinds.
Sally Hansen's Lip Inflation. It doesn't really inflate your lips (at least not for me), just makes them feel tingly. I use it when my lips get irritated. Very soothing and has a strawberry-mint flavor.
i like anything strawberry or cherry flavored
Vanilla Lip Smackers. =) Cheap and tastes better than the expensive ones.
Whatever the blue Blistex ';wet feeling'; stuff is. It just glides on.
I'm addicted to Burt's Bees lip balm. It has a cool minty smell and really works.
silk %26amp; shine by blistex...im addicted!!!!..hehe
get a product called NEUTROGENA i do not have any more dry lips or chapped lips.
burts bees, they have have tinted lip balm in gorgeous colors.





and of course, just plain Chapstick.
Burt's is good, i agree, but for major chapped lips I enjoy Carmex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites