Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Labello/Nivea or Blistex lipbalm better for healing dry lips (as opposed to masking the problem)?

You can also use some Vaseline that helps out just as wellIs Labello/Nivea or Blistex lipbalm better for healing dry lips (as opposed to masking the problem)?
Blistex!!the best you will see the results trust meIs Labello/Nivea or Blistex lipbalm better for healing dry lips (as opposed to masking the problem)?
Lobello heals as well as blistex
I've tried those products and the only thing that works for me is Smith's Rosebud Salve. It comes in a little blue and white tin and smells like roses. It not only heals chapped lips but leaves a nice little sheen on them. I also use it on the top of my cheek bones to give me a glowing look. It has many uses. It healed a burn on my finger and during the winter, when my knuckles get dried and chapped, it heals that too. I don't go anywhere without it!
DO NOT USE ANY OF THEM!!!! they are proved to at the end leave ur lips dryer than ever. You better use butter or honey on ur lips, they work a lot and you'll be happy of the results!


Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites