Sunday, December 13, 2009

Makeup poll: What flavour chapstick/lip balm are you wearing right now?

Or what flavour/shade lipstick?Makeup poll: What flavour chapstick/lip balm are you wearing right now?
cherry chapstickMakeup poll: What flavour chapstick/lip balm are you wearing right now?
carmex without a doubt it terriable tasting and smelling.. but it mosturizes my lips the best. i use the cherry because its not asssss bad smelling. but like i said it worked great for me.
Extreme Pout lip balm by Isabella Pelle





My lips get moisturized, and plumped, plus they ship it to me free





http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipbalm鈥?/a>
I'm wearing an SPF 15 cocnut-flavored one (even though I won't be going in the sun anytime soon)
Soft Lips is my absolute favorite chapstick :D
Softlips in vanilla!!!
Vanilla..(:


Haahhh..
strawberry flavoured
Burts bees, I love the all natural stuff :)
Burts Bees. its the best lol


its really fresh on ur breath and lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites