Friday, December 11, 2009

Oil-free lip blams/moisturizers - anyone know of any?

I have a lip condition that is aggravatewd by oils and cannot use a lip balm that is oil-based.








I have searched and searched but found nothing, but then, I am a guy and not too clued in on these things.





Does anyone know of a lip balm/chaptick/lip moisturizer that is not oil-based?








Thanks!Oil-free lip blams/moisturizers - anyone know of any?
is it all sorts of oils?


Like even coconut oil and stuff?


Because if so, I really feel bad saying this, but I don't think there is anything. You could try aloe vera gel, or just some sort of moisturizer.


If not, I suggest anything natural.


My reccommendation is just plain burts bee's. You could try the other types, but they have essential oils in them.


Heres a link for you, I hope you can find something!


http://global.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/s鈥?/a> Oil-free lip blams/moisturizers - anyone know of any?
ya............i know.......totally........
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites