Friday, December 11, 2009

Best lipbalm/chapstick to moisturize severely chapped lips?

i got braces put on recently and ever since ive had chronic severely chapped lips.i have tried many lip balms but none seems to help


what is the best product to use on dry lips?Best lipbalm/chapstick to moisturize severely chapped lips?
chapstick?


smackers?Best lipbalm/chapstick to moisturize severely chapped lips?
Carmex or Burt's Bees it's made with real bee's wax.
Vaseline. It's pretty amazing for chapped lips.








Hope I helped. :)
I am all for Blistex. I used to use carmex for YEARS and have recently switched over with amazing results... Good luck!!!
I use blistex and it works really well no matter how chapped your lips are, and it does not take long for it to work its magic
blistex medicated and aveeno intense relief mediated therapy. I also love Origins Lip remedy. Also you might try a vitamin E stick. I got one from Whole Foods.





I am on accutane for my acne and my lips are so chapped to the point where they crack and bleed. i use the blistex at night when I got to bed and the aveeno in the day time.
burts bees or carmex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites