Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best MOISTURIZING lip balm/chapstick for intensly DRY lips?

i just got braces and my lips are dry! the sides of them from rubbing against the little hooks are SO chapped that they are bleeding and all around my lips area is so red it looks like ijust drank kool aid





please answer the question PRICE DOES NOT MATTER to me.also please name one that wont clog the pores around the lips as i get breakouts from that.What is the best MOISTURIZING lip balm/chapstick for intensly DRY lips?
aquaphorWhat is the best MOISTURIZING lip balm/chapstick for intensly DRY lips?
burts bee!! its the best...
Sally Hansen's [healing butter for lips] is great and inexpensive.
blistex..that's what i use and it always helps! just remember to put it on like 3 times a day to make your lips not chapped..good luck!
Baby vaseline it workss!!
carmex its medicated
CARMEX always works for me they actually have a CARMEX that looks like a chapstick now so you won't have to be messy with the other one and get it on your finger





Hope This Helps....鈾?br>




http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/t鈥?/a>
Burt's Bee's. It is the best stuff I have ever used in my life. You can find it online or probably at any beauty store or maybe in your local pharmacy.
la Mer the lip balm.
I use lip balm and I noticed that lip balm makes my lips even more dry, because my lips get used to having lip balm on 'em. Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites