Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fave liquid lip gloss recipe | where to get lip gloss containers cheap?

Im trying to find people's favorite liquid lip gloss recipes! Also somewhere to purchase liquid lip gloss and solid lip balm containers for a cheap price and thats legit.





Thanks for your information!Fave liquid lip gloss recipe | where to get lip gloss containers cheap?
i once saw a really good way to make lip gloss on you tube.look of this guy named encore (he does make up tutorials) and he even tells you wher to get the containers for em...very cool trust me it's the best i've seenFave liquid lip gloss recipe | where to get lip gloss containers cheap?
I mix petroleum jelly (the amount does not matter) with mild blush powders and eyeshadows.





For a summery look, I mix a bit of bronzer or glowy eyeshadow with a lot of light pink.





For a darker shade I use a bit of light pink with some very light purple (it goes a long way).





My lip balm container is just an unused contact lense case or I go to a grocery store and buy a small jar of, say, food or vitamin tablets and I empty it to store my lip gloss. Sometimes you can even use cleaned out shampoo bottles. The tiny ones you get at hotels or sample sizes from Wal Mart.
Mountain Rose Herbs (See links/Sources below) They have excellent recipes. They sell the ingredients and containers also.
The Dollar Store sells containers! 3 for a buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites