Friday, December 11, 2009

What's a REALY good moisturizer beside lip balm for chapped lips?!?

try blistex lip infusion. it's a liquid that is applied with a silver ball. it works great and is fun to apply. i have it in the cherry flavor and love it. it's about $2.What's a REALY good moisturizer beside lip balm for chapped lips?!?
vasaline works for meWhat's a REALY good moisturizer beside lip balm for chapped lips?!?
Try cocoa butter or shea butter; both have vitamin E, which helps the skin.





I use shea butter in between my lipstick/gloss and it has proven to be very helpful. You can even get the traveler sized shea butter for about 79 cents and it will last forever. You only need a little dab and you don't have to apply it daily. I've tried lip balm and Vaseline and found this to work so much better.
I've always liked the Vaseline lip moisturizer. Vaseline always make the skin soft.
vaseline or A%26amp;D ointment.
Vasaline
To help heal the chapping, I recommend Herpecin L - really slather it on overnight so it soaks in, it will heal and exfoliate the flakes. After I get out of the shower, I rub the lips with a towel to keep them exfoliated.





When I put my eye cream on, I rub the excess into my lips. It's good for them because the skin on the lips is thin and delicate like the eye area.





Then the key is to CONSISTENTLY keep the lips moist - I like the Blistex product line, including the fruity lip balms - they stay on and aren't too shiny.
Seriously, vaseline...No lie. I always thought it was tacky, but everyone on here suggested it so for the past two weeks, I have been using this little jar of it and my lips feel so great. They look good too. Trust yahoo answerers. It works.
Vaseline is a great product! You can buy it almost anywhere and in any form. It comes in a tube, a small jar, or a big jar. It really works, and if u look, u can find it in different flavors.
Avon's moisture therapy intensive mousturizing lip treatment. It's cheap and works great!
Lotion can be used as a substitute for lip-balm, although I'm not sure if its better.
To me, the best and cheapest is petroleum jelly (Vaseline). I also like Vaseline because I am allergic to bees wax. Also, you can use it to take off eye makeup!
Have you ever masked your lips? It's a form of exfoliation which will remove the dead surface cells and allow the moisture of a lip balm to absorb into your lips. Mary Kay Satin Lips set is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites