Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where can I find a Chapstick(Lip balm) that works?

I use lipsmackers and really like it but I have to put it on every 30 min. and it doesn't help at all. My lips are really chapped but not enough to see a doctor about it. They don't bleed anymore but I want my lips to be smooth not rough and bumpy.Where can I find a Chapstick(Lip balm) that works?
I had exactly the same problem as you. My lips got so chapped no matter how much balm I put I them!! I found that Nivea repair and protect lip balm really helps - I never get chapped lips anymore! You don't need to touch it up either. Just apply it before you go out and you'll be fine all day. Hope I helped!! :DWhere can I find a Chapstick(Lip balm) that works?
I use the ';Blue'; chapstick brand. You know how there is the red labeled chapstick, the black, and the blue?!? Well, the blue labeled one works great, and it's really cheap.....I've tried many many chapsticks/lip balms, and that one has been the best so far.....





Give it a try and see how you like it, you won't get overnite results, but if you use it consistently I think you'll like it =)
I am a chap stick aholic (always have chapstick) and carmex and Burts Bees is the best! For Burts Bees just get the origanal not the honey or tinted. Carmex is good in all flavors! i would probly suggest Burts over Carmex but u decide. you can find both chapsticks in CVS.


MP
try brushing your lips with a toothbrush (gently!) then put on softlips lip balm. i agree burts bees is good too.
boots!





answer mine please anyone?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090802075123AAn2b7n
i go with veronica berts bee's i great n it tastes like after 8 mints but i love vaseline more than anthing or just get a moistuning lipgloss x
Burst Bee's and Blistex work really well! Hope This Helps!!!!!
Like Veronica said Burt's Bees works great! And it smells good.
Try any chapstick that says ';healing,'; they all work wonders.
Burts Bees is amazing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites