Friday, December 11, 2009

Any good and tried lip balm or softener, my lips are so dry that even with lipbalm, i still pick at them .?

Carmex medicated lip balm.


I love the stuff.Any good and tried lip balm or softener, my lips are so dry that even with lipbalm, i still pick at them .?
I usually put Vaseline on my lips over night. They tend to feel a bit better during the day and I don't pick at them as much. It will take a couple days for the Vaseline to feel better and for you to see a difference. That works for me. Also I think bitting or picking lists is a habit so you may have to work on that part too. It will help.Any good and tried lip balm or softener, my lips are so dry that even with lipbalm, i still pick at them .?
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is the best!
blistex silk and shine.This is the best lip balm I have found.My lips were so dry and cracked that they hurt all the time,until I found silk and shine.
stop picking,cocnut oil
kiehl's lip balm is really good
This never fails to immediately help remoisturize, take some regular lotion, I like vasoline intesive care, and apply a dab to lips, rub in. Follow with favorite lipgloss (I find gloss works better than balm) if you are a guy, then stick with balm obviously.
I've tried a lot of these, most were pretty good, vaseline and especially carmex were the best... But I often found that they were only temporary. Believe it or not just by drinking more water (sometimes lots more) it helps you stay hydrated and keeps your lips and skin smoother. I truly was the perpetual picker... made my lips even worse. So just STOP doing that for like a week, get one of those chapsticks that attaches to your keychain, and carry a bottle of water. Anytime you catch yourself rubbing or picking at the lips, slather on the lip balm and drink the water. Also my lips were more chapped if I drank lots of juice or soda so maybe cut down on those too and drink water instead. Good luck, I know how annoying and sometimes embarassing this can be!!
Don't use vaseline. Blistex in any form works well. The Blistex ointment in the tube try first then the lip balm. I am from Maine and I was one big crack so I had to stay lubricated.
i use petroleum jelly on my lips %26amp; they're perfect! i use the cheapest kind %26amp; they're still good. also makes your skin feel super soft, but don't use too much b/c they make your skin slick.
Smith's Rosebud Salve. It's at Sephora and Bath and Body Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites