Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to wash lip balm (chapstick) out of ur cloths?

I accidently put a Beeswax lip balm in my laundry and went through the dryer! It was my favoite sweatshirt! And now I have somekind of white dots that are like superglues and won't come off even I brought it to the laundry place and they saids that we can't get it out! can anyone help? PLZ!How to wash lip balm (chapstick) out of ur cloths?
you have wax on your shirt and you're only going to get it out by washing it in very hot water or using an iron and brown paper. Done this soooo many times because I always have a thing of chap stick in my jeans pocket.





Mineral spirits will work also but you hav eto be careful when using it. Use it outdoors as it has a smell to it.How to wash lip balm (chapstick) out of ur cloths?
try ironing it with brown paper it might help bring it out ?


i got beetroot on my cream sweater and my sister had bought this Ariel pen if you rub it over the stain it brings it out and this worked for me. she only payed a pound for it. It is in a green tube and looks like a magic marker nothing ventured nothing gained fingers crossed i would imagine most stores would stock these pens we got it in home bargains
well stop all the fussing and get a new shirt and try bleaching it, I would get a new shirt.......... or you can try taking it to the cleaners. you will be bettter off getting a new one!
Try some Dawn dish soap on the spots, that could soften them. Then, you can use the brown paper bag concept as mentioned above.





The Dawn may be able to remove all of the product from your clothes.





Good luck, you don't have anything to lose at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites