Friday, December 4, 2009

Does any one know a great lip moisturizer to put under my red lipstick so that my lips dont get dry? Thanks!?

I use Blistex medicated lip balm. Works wonders.Does any one know a great lip moisturizer to put under my red lipstick so that my lips dont get dry? Thanks!?
chapstickDoes any one know a great lip moisturizer to put under my red lipstick so that my lips dont get dry? Thanks!?
Cococare 100% cocobutter lip balm.
Save-ex has always been the best for me but make sure that it's a thin layer or it'll fade the lipstick color
Use Neutrogena lip soothers
Try Benefit tinted lipbalm. it leaves a light red stain on your lips.
ALWAYS Vaseline before. Not too much though, then apply lipstick so it looks glossy. If you dont like the glossy look, then regularly apply Vaseline during the day, before bed, when you wake up, etc. That stuff is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites