Friday, December 11, 2009

I need a natural lipbalm with tint that will not effect my sensitive lips?

burts bees doesnt work - the tea tree makes my lips break out





any suggestions?? thanksI need a natural lipbalm with tint that will not effect my sensitive lips?
try softlipsI need a natural lipbalm with tint that will not effect my sensitive lips?
Mary I use Mary Kay's lip gloss and I'm completely happy with it because it imediately makes your lips feel smooth and moisturized, I wear it everyday and sometimes even on top of my lipstick. You should try them out, I know they ship for free and they have a customer satisfaction guarantee so if you don't like it then just ask for your money back.






rosebud salve. i heard its sum great stuff. i havent gotten it yet b/c theres no one that carries it around here so hopefully i make it out to get it tby the end of this week. i heard its good for more then lips too check it out on the website.
I second the softlips, it's a great moisterizer.


The diffrent tints and flavors are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites