Friday, December 4, 2009

Lip moisturizer with no shine?

Hey all,


I am currently under medication for acne. The medication is called ';Roaccutane';. It has done a fine job in taking away my acne. The problem is that while you are taking the pills you face dryness-issues. I can face arm and eye dryness, but the lips gets sooo dry and starts to peal off. I understand the whole process. I have been suggested by the doctor to utilize lip moisturizer.





The issue is that I am a guy and its irrelevant to put one of those shiny lip moisturizers. So, I'd like to know if there are any suggestions of lip moisturizers that have utterly no shine (or atleast so little)!





NOTE: I am currently using Vaseline on my lips.





awaiting your answers


thanks in advance!Lip moisturizer with no shine?
i dont know of any that are specifically anti-shine but i know you can get moisturisers for men that are anti-shine, why not try one of them for your lips?





vaseline is probably the shiniest product you can use! try a balm it might not be as shiny as a wax-like product like vaseline!





good luckLip moisturizer with no shine?
Blistex makes a chapstick especially for men! It's works well and no, it's not shiny. Look for it at all the Walmart, Target, or drugstores near you. I've only seen it a my beauty supply store.
Burt's Bees. A refreshing layer, not too shiny.





Or the Chapsticks. I suggest the Hydro-thing. Works better, or at least faster.





$2-3 bucks to save a lip.
Chapstick?
Vaseline is the best but my favorite is Piz buin. They call it ';sun lipstick'; aas it is used a lot for skiing and it deals wiht intense dry lips. try it out!
Chapstick


Burts Beeswax


Carmex





those are the best and they have no shine. Good luck!! :)
You could get like blistex, or any time of lip balm and once applyed dab with your finger and the shine should go away but still moisturise.





i am a girl and i hate having shiny lips coz i have pretty big lips so i just apply lip balm and then dabb
use chap-stick. cheap, generaic, and it works!
I find Aquaphor to be more moisturizing than Vaseline. You can also use Chapstick or, my favorite, Eco Lips. It's similar to your average lip balm but contains 75% organic ingredients and SPF. It also has a different consistency than Chapstick and I find that it moisturizes a lot better and don't make your lips shiny or leave that white ';crud'; on the inside of your lips. You can find it at any health foods/organic store.
Chapstick lipbalm. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites