Friday, December 11, 2009

Can anyone recommend a really good lipbalm for chapped lips?

I know you have a lot of good answers here, but LISTEN!


Go to a drug store and buy:


BLISTEX MEDICATED LIP OINTMENT.


It is absolutely the best on the market. I have tried all of the above solutions and the chapped lips would be back. This stuff is a cream that penetrates the delicate skin in your lips and moisturizes it like only a cream can. You will be so relieved and amazed how good this stuff is! Now, chop chop, run to the store and stop suffering!Can anyone recommend a really good lipbalm for chapped lips?
Good old fashioned vasaline!





You can get them in little handy lip balm pots now.Can anyone recommend a really good lipbalm for chapped lips?
Good old Vaseline should do the trick.
Blistex, Daily Conditioning Treatment. Works Great.
Chapstick. I always say that if I could take just one thing to a desert island with me, it would be my Chapstick. It is the only one worth using.
good old vaseline perfect and cheap
try using vasaline instead
vasaline
Lard
I know that someone got a bad answer rating for suggesting lard, but I use Crisco and it is the only thing that has ever stopped my lips from chapping. My daughter is the one who suggested it after reading an article on how to make your own lip gloss. I had tried every other thing that was suggested (balms,chapsticks,vaseline etc.) but the Crisco is still the only thing that actually works.


Now I need to figure out a way that I can take it with me when I leave the house.
Molton Brown do an excellent one, Lipsaver vitamin SPF 8.





Good old vaseline is still does the job too!
carmex (in the tube) Really great stuff.
I recommend vaserline with alore vera. It keeps the lips feelling smoth and moist at all times. you dont have to keep puting it on all the time either.
vaseline is terrible for me. i use acacia blossom lip honey or biomimetic perfect lip honey both by Ren cosmetics. works well :)
Personally I find Vaseline best as a barrier/preventer for chapped lips - i always pop some on before walking out in the sun or wind, or when i used to work in a really dry shop. Also put some on if you plan to have a very hot bath! It can really dry your lips





To repair already chapped lips I use Neutrogena Norweigian Formula Immediate Repair Lip Balm - usually costs me about 拢4 from Superdrug but found it the other day in poundland for 拢1! Its really effective - not ';immediate'; as it says but when used over a couple of days it makes a real difference.





Also when moisturising my face before bed I pop a little face cream on my lips just to keep them hydrated and soft then when its absorbed a little vaseline over the top to seal it in while i sleep.
vasaline lip therapy 99p a tub best stuff outtrust me!!!!!
i swear by carmex..it is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites