Friday, December 11, 2009

**10 Points** Is BURT'S BEES Lipbalm good for the lips? Does it dry them out?

it is very good. everywhere i go they are sold. they make ur lips refreshed and when its cold they don't become chapped and they definately moisturize the lips.**10 Points** Is BURT'S BEES Lipbalm good for the lips? Does it dry them out?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE BURTS BEE's! They don't dry out my lips, in fact they make them more succulent ;] A little trick I do when my lips are SUPPER dry and I need some repair fast is that I put on burt's bees before I go to bed (you can do this with vaseline, but I find burt's bees to be even more mousterizing) and I wake up with NO MORE chapped lips ! This is absolutely my HG. I love the tingly sensation and it freshens up your breath(:





But beware: If you are very sensitive (like my best friend) to products then I can't speak for you. My best friend and I both bought the same burt's bees lipbalm and she complains that the tingly sensation burns her lips (dramaticcc) haha, but yeah I'm just saying that this lipbalm MAY NOT be for everyone and I am speaking for myself(:





But do try it out ! My goodness was this a long answer!**10 Points** Is BURT'S BEES Lipbalm good for the lips? Does it dry them out?
Sacrileg,





I use to use Burts Bees but stop using them about 2 years ago because I found something better. I now use Extreme Pout lip balms. They moisturize, and plump my lips.


http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipbalm鈥?/a>





Now you have a second option.
I recently started using this lib balm and Ive noticed a significant improvement in my lips looks. They re softer and dont flake like they used to. Plus, its natural, so that's a plus. I would recommend it for sure. No dryness in sight :)
no, i've used this lip balm for a very long time and so has my mom, its great i tottaly recomend it, use honey balm!
Burt's Bees has some of the best stuff. I love it. I never have problems.
I love this lipbalm %26amp; NO it does not dry them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites