Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which Chap Stick is more effective at relieving/preventing dry lips: regular or with moisturizer?

I'm not going to assume that the one that says ';moisturizer'; (the blue one) is actually better than regular (the black one). I figure the ';moisturizer'; part means it has less of the other active ingredients.





So, which have you found to work better? Thanks!Which Chap Stick is more effective at relieving/preventing dry lips: regular or with moisturizer?
I ALWAYS use one's that say moisturizer. I think they work 10 times better than the regular ones. That might just be my opinion though :PWhich Chap Stick is more effective at relieving/preventing dry lips: regular or with moisturizer?
i love the pink cherry one it seems to do the job great, i really love the green blistex chapstick though, it feels great on my lips, people like the way it feels to kiss, it never feels waxy, and i never get chapped lips if i wear that one.
I like the blue one. I don't like the smell of the black one very much.
the black one is the best
You should really get the kind that says ';medicated'; on it.


it works wonders :)
blue one is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites