Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why does my Girlfreind taste like strawberrys when I kiss her.She doesent wear lip gloss or chapstick. explain?

been with her for 11 months, and every time we kiss she tastes like strawberrys. Since our first date shes always tasted like strawberrys. She never wears anything on her lips and she doesent eat strawberrys all that often. does anyone have a scientific explination?Why does my Girlfreind taste like strawberrys when I kiss her.She doesent wear lip gloss or chapstick. explain?
LOL that's just cute.


(I'm Sorry...)





But that's a good thing right(?) Well, anyways...





1. The strawberry taste Really stuck to her lips and it's always going to be like that (FOREVER)


2. You're just like Really unconsciously Obssessed with strawberries and the Obssession is So profound that it can Actually make your senses do this (yes, this can happen).





Hope I helped, and, well, that's great to know, and I hope I taste like strawberries too, LOL... xD ...Why does my Girlfreind taste like strawberrys when I kiss her.She doesent wear lip gloss or chapstick. explain?
It could be many things. Maybe she wears scented deodeodorant, because i have had strawberry scented deodorant. Or it could be strawberry scented body spray, or her shampoo. Maybe body lotion? I hope this helps ! ;)
Well if you like strawberries then that could affect the taste an ex of mine never wore mint anything but I love mint teas and her lips tasted like mint, so just go with it
maybe you'll get lucky and shes got beer flavored .. too
dude you have a badass girlfriend dont complain enjoy that strawberry goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites