Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need a good chapstick or lip balm with sun protection.?

What do I look for in ingredients for a good quality one, and what do I want to stay away from?I need a good chapstick or lip balm with sun protection.?
Arbonne makes the best lip balm with spf.I need a good chapstick or lip balm with sun protection.?
Yeah, lip skin cancer is one of my biggest fears too, I mean, my lips just hang out there in the sun like a big *** billboard that says ';hey look at me!! give me skin cancer!!';. You know? it sucks man, it really does. Anyway, I was discussing this very subject with my dermatologist on Wednesday and he suggested SPF 1000 chap stick, (made by fucklipcancerstick). Supposedly its highly reccommended.
a good one i have used is from jamba juice


they have different flavas
BeautiControl has a really good all natural lip balm with SPF 20.


http://www.beauticontrol.com
burt's bees. hands down the best chapstick ever
you definatly want to check out the bath and body works store......the burts bees ones are good, like $2 and they have different colors and they have soothing mints in them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites