Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to cure chapped lips (without chapstick or any medicines)?

I'm in Argentina and have horribly chapped lips but they don't have any chapstick where I'm staying! I'm going to buy some tomorrow when the store opens but until then what can I do? I heard adding butter works.How to cure chapped lips (without chapstick or any medicines)?
careful not to taste it, but lotion is helpful if you have nothing else.How to cure chapped lips (without chapstick or any medicines)?
First, moistureize your lips. Drink some water, or put some to your lips. Just enough to keep them from cracking. Next, and some kind of oil based substance to them after they finish drying. This will keep the water from escaping. Butter, cooking oil, margerine, or even grease works.








BTW, grease tastes gross on lips, but make do with what you have!
vasaline
butter works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites