Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to cure chapped lips without chapstick or carmex?

I don't have anything to help and I've had chapped lips for the past few days and it's killing me! What do I do?How to cure chapped lips without chapstick or carmex?
put some vaseline or anything oily really on your lips and then run your toothbrush under warm water(until the bristles are soft) and gently brush your lips with the toothbrush. This helps alot. After that, apply more vaseline.How to cure chapped lips without chapstick or carmex?
try lotion or meat fat or margarine. All is greasy and will help.
Have any vaseline?


put that on your lips it helps. What my mom used to use on me when we didn't ahve xhapstick
Vaseline. That's it. Put it on b 4 bed and let it soak. Use the one in the jar, NOT the little tube.
you will need something to put on your lips. vasaline, unscented body lotion will work. above all do not lick your lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites