Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Do You Use for Lip Balm (like chapstick)?

Carmex? Blistex? Burt's Bees? lip gloss? lipstick?What Do You Use for Lip Balm (like chapstick)?
I buy my lipgloss from victoria secret they are 2 for $12 or $7.50 for one and they smell so good, it last along timeWhat Do You Use for Lip Balm (like chapstick)?
Burt's bees... but I lost it (damn it) so I'm using Vaselline right now..





When my lips get rEALLY bad, I mix up some sugar and vegitable oil- rub it on my lips.


The use my toothbrush to apply warm water, and episum(sp?) salt.





Then I put chapstick on again.
I Use Vaseline when leaving home.


I take Lip Balm when I go out.


I have never used Lip Gloss.


I do not wear Lipstick much these days.
I use different kinds of lip gloss. I like coconut flavor.
Blistex


Carmex


LipSmackers
Lip gloss, sometimes
Lipsmackers Kiwi Chapstick LOL





carmex smells bad
Carmex (:
Carmex.
Blistex or plain vaseline
For a seasoned bass angler like me. I only pack one kind of lip balm in my speed bag and that's Carmex.
nivea's vannila flavored chapstick
VASELINE!
Vaseline
blistex
my husband uses Burts Bees. They are the best. As for myself right now I am using Chapstick shimmer
All of the above! lol





All flavors, types...mmm!





Banana Boat makes great lip balms
I switch between Carmex and lip gloss.
Carmex ROCKS!
SOFTLIPS.





It's the greatest stuff ever.
vaseline
Chapstick and HiP Jelly Balm.
Carmex is the best.
Bonne Bell's ';Dr Pepper Lip Smacker';. My favourite for over 30 years.
I use plain Chapstick every night. I also like Burt's Bees and Carmex.
Sun Shades from Melaleuca is the best hands down!
I have Chap Stick, but I only need to use it a few times a year.
carmex or burts bees (cranberry one) both i love
Chip fat
Nivea





Burt's Bees was good until it got bought... now don't trust it now
vaseline helps if you've got dry lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites