Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chapstick, nivea, lip smackers?

which is better? or suggest something, pls (products that can be found in sydney, australia)?Chapstick, nivea, lip smackers?
I've tried millions of lip balms, and I always go back to chapstick, I like the blue moisturizerChapstick, nivea, lip smackers?
Blistex is great.
chapstick - hands down. nivea is expensive and lip smackers is for little girls.
lip smackers
Niveas good. Theres loads of variety.





Personally i find that Palmer Coco Butter Lip Balm to be the best, it very reasonably priced aswell, its about 拢1.29, sorry i dont know what it is in dollars.
on a budget: Neutrogena, Carmex, Badger. I've been using Neutrogena and Carmex for years and I love them!





Luxurious: Clarins, Kiehl's, Dr. Haushuka. All are very good.
chapstick is not good at all 4 ur lips! all it is is wax!
I love Burt's Bee's...it's a natural line of cosmetics, SoftLips, Carmex, they're all pretty good!
ummm dont know any products tht will be in austrailia but i think anything un-flavored is good cuz flavored is gross
  • private myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites