Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lip Balm Choice? Soft Lips, Chapstick True shimmer, or Burt's bees shimmer in radiance?

Should I get


Burt's bees lip shimmer in Radiance,


chapstick true shimmer,


or softlips???


I wanted something that wouldn't make me look overdone, but adds maybe a little shimmer or shine, without too much.


I have had burt's bees in guava, way too much color so radiance is sheer, so I thought maybe this is more subtle.


I haven't tried the chapstick true shimmer, does it moustierize and add subtle shimmer? Or none at all? Or too much.


I have had soft lips, but it didn't add much, but I 鈾?that it had SPF in it.


So which one?


Or answer:


Burt's bee's shimmer im radiance, too shimmery?


Chapstick true shimmer: does it shimmer?


THANKS!Lip Balm Choice? Soft Lips, Chapstick True shimmer, or Burt's bees shimmer in radiance?
I have soft lips and chapstick true shimmer too. Yes it adds shimmer and it does make it softer. What i do is put on a little soft lips, then a colored lip gloss that's kind of frosty and no shine and finally a clear gloss. It looks really good together,Lip Balm Choice? Soft Lips, Chapstick True shimmer, or Burt's bees shimmer in radiance?
Dancer,





Except for burts' bees I've never used any of the other brands. I stopped using burts bees for two reasons 1 - found something better, 2 - the Clorox company purchased burts bees. I'm not too wild about Clorox, what do they know about making lip balm? Since they are running under new management, who knows what they make now. The original people who founded bb's are no longer there.





I now use Extreme Pout


http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipbalm鈥?/a>
Go to Victoria's Secret, they have really good lip glosses for $7.50, it's in a tube just so you know, so you can squeeze it out easily. I really recommend it because so many people have recommended it to me! lol or you can try Sephora, log onto their website and they'll have so many different styles and colours.








鈥hloe
I have soft lips too...while burt bee's is really nice...its to heavy for me but chapstick does so much justice...the moisterizing is quite amazing. It makes you lips feel like water...lol...but i dont know about the shimmer. I would recommend..cant think of the name but its kind of a thin gloss that comes in like a very small circular tin can. very light, smells good and gives shin sold in urban outfitter stores.
Burt's Bees is amazing - and mostly natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites