Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What chapstick or lip balm works the best?

please! need help!What chapstick or lip balm works the best?
I love using Burt's Bees! It goes so soft on the lips %26amp; it smells nice.


I was using Vaseline at first but it was super messy..


But Burts Bees does work within 2 days if your on top of it !What chapstick or lip balm works the best?
I use two different kinds for my lips. My lips get chapped easily, and its really weird :/


So, when I eat oranges, or mangos, or something with a whole bunch of Vitamin C my lips get chapped, crazzzzy right?


But two chapstick reallly help me.


The first one is Soft Lips Chapstick.


I got a two pack from target a while ago (:


It comes with a Tickled Pink and Vanilla


Theyre SPF 20


Works crazy good, you should SO get it.


Heres a picture:


http://media.photobucket.com/image/soft%鈥?/a>


I got my 2 pack at target for $2.05


[theres more than just the two colors i got though]


Another one is Carmex for-cold-sores.


It says its for cold sores and chapped lips, but its amazinggly pretty. it has a yellow cap and the actual chapstick stuff is like a honeyish yellow. It gives your lips a really pretty shine, so you can use it as lipgloss too!


Heres a Picture:


http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attac鈥?/a>


I got mine for $1.29 at walmart


Good Luck!
smooth lips, vanilla flavored. its really great, its soft so its not a struggle to apply, and people can't tell your wearing anything on your lips except for a little shimmer/shine that is hardly detectable.
I always stick with Carmex, which soothes, heals, and protects. It's very addictive once you do try it. Carmex works the best for me. You can buy it as a stick, tube, etc...
I'm in love with Burt's Bees. It's a very natural and soothing chapstick. You can also get it in a balm if that's what you prefer. :)
You just have to try different brands til you find the perfect one for you. I'm partial to Blistex complete moisture. Don't like Burt's Bees although a lot of people do. One friend just uses Vaseline.
Definitely Burt's Bee's Chapstick:) It feels very good and healthy and it has an incredible cooling feeling to your lips:D I love it:) It is a little pricey for chapstick,but totally worth it!
Anything with shea butter, cocobutter, beeswax, or natural oils. Burt's bees is my favorite.
HaHa ..





Lip Smacker Liquid





Burts Bee's





Aquafina Liquid Healer Stuff





Are all the ones that me and my friends use , and they work super good !
lip smacker!
lip balm
One with at least 15 SPF!
Burts Bees
burts bees


i love the feeling
carmex,it makes my lips nice and smooth.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites