Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite lip balm/chapstick brand?

And where did you get it from?





I use the ones from Body Shop but I'm getting bored of them.What's your favorite lip balm/chapstick brand?
I'm a chapstick addict ... i usually use the blue chapstick (i think it's th rgular one) I buy packs of them and keep them everywhere. I keep 2 in my car, 2 in my purse, 1 in my pocket and some at home lol





it's sad how big my addiction isWhat's your favorite lip balm/chapstick brand?
use nivea lip care.


its superr concentrated and it makes your dried up lips lucios and moisterised in like 1 day


i use it and its awessome





i got it from target for around 3 dollars. it comes in a blue twist up stick
i like clarins extra firming lip blam...u get them from any department stores.(macys, nordstrom, bloomingale, neiman marcus, saks)
i love the minty and slightly tingly feeling of Bert's Bees.


but lately i've been using Nivea Lip Care (dark blue one) cause i lost my Bert's Bees and it's pretty good.
Burts Bees. You can find it anywhere.
i love bert's bees..


you can usually find it in walmart or drug stores..
softlips,most definately.


i go everywhere w/ my softlips.


it works very well.


plus, it smells good too. :D
nivia lip care is the best.
nivea lip care
SOFT LIPS


it works soo good, 100% try it
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites