Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chapstick or Lip gloss?

I prefer chapstick =]]Chapstick or Lip gloss?
chapstick. lip gloss tends to feel heavy and yucky for me.Chapstick or Lip gloss?
chapstick
I cant live without my LIPGLOSS!!


lol im such a girly girl
Chapstick.
before bed,carmax


during the day,lip gloss


healthy lips are very important to me.
Lip Gloss....but if my lips are really dry gotta have chapstick!
chap stick
I wear Capstick everyday, but sometimes I wear lip gloss on top.





♥H o n e y♥
lip gloss


colour and flavour :P
Lip Gloss ♥


but Chapstick would be my second choice ♥
lip gloss does nothing for dry lips. you use that only and you only get dry, sticky lips.





i like carmex for dry lips, then you apply the gloss or lip stick.
lip gloss %26lt;3
lip gloss
Chapstick
chapstick MATHAFACKA
I'm a dude, so it's chapstick
Chapstick! =)
chapstick


im not all makeuppy and all like some girls would put like heavy eyeliner and lots of lip gloss


and tons of mascara


its so.....useless just wearing makeup like that......


;D
lip gloss :]
Chapstick please.
Lip gloss
Chapstick.
i dont kiss and tell will you?
Lip gloss
lipgloss
Lip gloss.
Chapstick. = )
lip gloss! chapstick puts too much of


a wax build up!
Lip Gloss, but chapstick is good too : )
Chapstick!





It's the one thing I won't leave house without. Even with makeup on, I'll only bring out my chapstick and some facial blotters. I may apply lipgloss before I step out my house though but will never bring that gloss out.
lip gloss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites