Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I put chapstick on my skin above my lip because it gets really dry and red. What else can I do to treat it?

It's been like that for a long time now. Sometimes it'll get itchy too. If i use flavored chapstick though, it makes it worse.I put chapstick on my skin above my lip because it gets really dry and red. What else can I do to treat it?
i used to have really dry chapped lips and underneath my lips would be really red and gross. i tried everything but then i found a lip balm at sephora(ive also found a similar product at bath and body works) the one at sephora is called Rosebud Salve its like 5 or 6 bucks and it comes in a little pot. its amazing and my lips are so much better i love it!I put chapstick on my skin above my lip because it gets really dry and red. What else can I do to treat it?
well if you lick your lip or suck on it alot, it will stay dry and it will crack ,try to putting Vaseline before going to sleep.
You could have a yeast infection on your mouth and putting chapstick on it is not good because it will stay moist and yeast loves moisture. Go to the doctor.
use burt's bee's lip balm or ChopSaver lip treatment but its cheaper just to go with burts bees
Try not to let toothpaste get on it.. toothpaste seems to dry out skin easily and quickly.
vaseline petroleum jelly
use carmex


it works wonders


or just put vaseline on your lips every morning and before you go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites