Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best tasting lip balm/chapstick that moisturizes your lips?

Burt's BeesBest tasting lip balm/chapstick that moisturizes your lips?
Burts Bees Lip Balm.





Its made of beeswax and it works amazing. It give your lips a slight tingling feeling and tastes kind of minty. I buy it at CVS.Best tasting lip balm/chapstick that moisturizes your lips?
I like the vanilla lip vitamins brand.
You won't find one better than Neutrogena or Palmer's.. theyre sooooooo amazing =)
all lip glosses taste good
chap....somthing its lik mint its so freaky all the girls want it from me but nooo %26gt;:)
*~*I love Burt's Bees lip balm w/ Pomegranate oil!! It smells great %26amp; tastes a little sweet. Plus, it's all natural %26amp; they don't test on animals...click on the link for more info. HTH!!! ;)*~*
Don't use them but I've heard that Bert's Bee Is good, that's what my girlfriend uses.
I've heard the Jessica Simpson brand of lip products work really well.. I think they're meant to taste good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites