Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lip Balm/Chapstick?

Whats the best lip balm/chapstick to buy? My lips are really chapped and I want something that will clear it up fast!! Thanks!Lip Balm/Chapstick?
Aquaphor is made specifically for severely chapped lips. You can buy it almost everywhere (Walmart, Target, CVS). If you don't like that type of lip ointment, Burts Bees is great for lips as well. It feels cool and minty on your lips!Lip Balm/Chapstick?
ermmmm...palmers cocoa butter balm is good, nivea is good, if you're in england i think theres 1 called smackers or something+ i think there is one urban decay one that cools ur lips or somethin + it helps chapped lips
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
Those little tins of Vaseline for the lips, simple but it always works.
I get smackers Dr. Pepper because of the little red tint that it gives my lips.
for me when my lips are chaped i use Buckleys Whit Rub it kinda hurts a bit but it gets rid of it really well and ur good





it allways works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites