Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite chapstick/lip balm?

I have an obsession with lip balms. I collect them, I love them haha.


Just wondering what everyone's favorite isssss.


My 3 favorites are:


Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil


Wet and Wild Jumbo Juicy flavored lip balm in raspberry


Some random chapstick I picked up as a souvenir at a museum hahaWhat's your favorite chapstick/lip balm?
have you tried vegetable shortening? it works great for dry, chapped lips.What's your favorite chapstick/lip balm?
my faves are


benefit lipscription, which has a scrub and balm


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?…


or


ole henriksen fresh lips, my go to lip balm its really natural


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?…
haha i have an obsession with with chapsticks and lip balms too


my favorites are blistex dct, burts bees beeswax lip balm, and any victoria secret lip glosses
Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm with RASPBERRY oil, Bath and Body works Cinnamint lip gloss. :)
I really like Burt's Bees. I don't like the honey one of Burt's Bees though. I used to collect chapstick and lip gloss all the time.
Cherry flavored chapstick, Burt's Bees' Lip Shimmer, and Carmex =D
Nivea, soft lips, and Aveno with jobobo oil and other stuff in it.





~Gina
Burts Bees, Soft Lips, and bath and body works lip gloss
Lush, I forgot the name of it but i think its honey? Either way, I love it when I dont feel like putting an lipgloss on.
ive just found my new love for this certain chapstick! i love softlips in coconut cream its amazing i smell it all day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites