Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your fav. type of lip gloss or chapstick?

and why?What is your fav. type of lip gloss or chapstick?
For lip gloss, I love CoverGirl AmazeMint. It's got peppermint extract in it to make it smell minty and it freshens your breath. Plus it's got a little tingle to it when you first put it on, and it feels good. Hahaha. Oh, and it's not sticky like a lot of other lip glosses are, and when I kiss my boyfriend, it doesn't get all over his mouth. :D As for chapstick, I use Burt's Bees Original. It also has peppermint extract like the AmazeMint and smoothes dry and/or chapped lips. I swear by them both! %26lt;3What is your fav. type of lip gloss or chapstick?
I love CoverGirl Wetslicks Amazemint. It goes on so smooth and it's not all sticky like other lipglosses I've used. It also has a peppermint smell that I really like.





I have it in Merry Berry and it's the only lipgloss I have used since I bought it. (:
lipsmackers that tastes like skittles.


cuz it's


1. yummy


2.smells good


3. not sticky


4. a lot of variety


5. your boyfriend, or girlfriend(: will like it
Burt's Bees Honey lip balm.. because the original Burt's Bees smells minty and I don't like that. I detest lip gloss! It's too sticky. Instead, I wear a MAC tinted lip conditioner or Tendertone.
Caudalie lip conditioner. It helps a whole lot. Chapped lips are pretty much instantly soothed and gone after I apply it.
Cherry chapstick ; )


Im just kidding, but I really like watermelon lip gloss or blueberry. and because they taste good and smell good lol
lip gloss revelon mineral lip gloss b/c it is good for the skin etc.. also avon bc i love that.....
Burt Bee's because it smells great and it's all natural.
soft lips, one from sally beauty supply and wet n wild

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites