Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lip balm / chapstick -- does it really make a difference what brand you use?

Some chapsticks are $1 to $3, like ';Softlips';, ';Chapstick'; and other brands that you can buy at any drug store.





Then there are the 'fancy' brand ones that easily cost up to $25 for the same amount!





If you've used them, is there really a noticeable difference? If yes, what is the difference? Can you explain?





Thanks!


(I'm trying to decide whether or not to splurge on some fancy lip balm.)Lip balm / chapstick -- does it really make a difference what brand you use?
I use two that I absolutely love. And to be honest, I have had people tell me I've got the softest lips they had ever felt. I use H20+ Lip Mender and Prada Lip Balm. The thing i I like about the h20+ is that it is made out of water. There aren't any harsh ingredients that dry your lips out. And the Prada Lip Balm has spf 15 in it. Both products I carry around with me at ALL times. They are both worth the cost! :)





Good Luck.


And, a good lip balm is a MUST in harsh winter weather!Lip balm / chapstick -- does it really make a difference what brand you use?
Avoid lip balms full of petrolium jelly, it takes moisture out of your lip and not good in the long run.


Try Burts Bees or Carmex, which have bees wax which is really good for your lips, even with the odd texture if you put too much on
I guess there's a difference if u're comparing chapstick to a lip balm, but personally...vaseline works great when u put it on before bed ( ur lips awaken nice and plump in the morning =) ) and for the day, i use the one from Victoria's secret...it comes in a round tin case ...it's pink. Great stuff!
Buy the drugstore ones.





I love Softlips in Cool Cherry, Carmex, and Burt's Bees.





Oh and Smith's Rosebud Lipbalm. It's kind of expensive at $6 a tin but it's worth it.
the honest answer ll be no.All of them contain vesline @ a point.
I use ';Vaseline'; lipbalm.


In comes in a funky tin, that you can just pop into your handbag.





Carmex also comes in the same design, but it's a bit more expensive.
ChapStick!


It's cheap and works.
I use Berts Bee lip balm. Some of the lip balms/chapsticks really dry my lips out.
I use soft lips in cool cherry it's very good %26amp; you get 2 in a pack. Which is also a good value %26amp; to answer your question no there is no big differance.It's the same product just differant name brands w/ diff. prices.
I use blistex lipbalm whick tastes really sweet and horrible but it stops you licking your lips which makes them more dry


Also Vaseline is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites