Saturday, June 26, 2010

What's your favorite kind of lip balm/chapstick? just want 2 know?

what flavor is it? what band? were can you get it and what do u like about it?











PS. mine is dr pepper by smackers. i like it b/c it gives ur lips a red tint. you can get in every were (alco, wal-mart, cvs etc...)What's your favorite kind of lip balm/chapstick? just want 2 know?
I love softlips. I use the cherry flavor for every day wear and the tinted one for when I go out. It makes my lips cold and tingly which feels cool. And it makes them all soft and kissableWhat's your favorite kind of lip balm/chapstick? just want 2 know?
Softlips .





For the organic line I like: Pure pomegranate. It smells heavenly lol.


For the flavors Iine I like: Raspberry, yum.


For the tinted lip conditioners line I like: Rose, gorgeous color





My favorite out of all their flavors is Rose for the color and smell.


You can get softlips at Target at where you line up by the register. They have several flavors there.





And they even have quizzes on the website, give it a go!









Clinqiue's All About Lips. It doesn't leave my lips feeling waxy, nor does it have that alchohol/menthol smell. And when my lips are really dry, I can put it on, give it a few mintues, and apply more. It really works well for me. I keep a tube in the pocket of each of my winter jackets and in my glove box!
my favorite chapstick is...the brand 'chapstick' i like the original


my favorite lipgloss is bath and body works 'limeade' mmm yummy!=D
i love burts bees and that cherry flavored camex. you can get those any where. for lip gloss i love beauty rush from victoria secret. NYC has nice kinds too. i like the smells and the way they look
Beekeeper's Blend! My favorite is the Black Cherry..and the Lavender/Clary Sage/Lemon combo. It goes on smooth and makes my lips feel so soft. You can get it online or it retails in a couple states too.
Burts Bees.


It makes my lips a nice pink shade and it moisturizes it really well.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i really love blistex. any color really. it makes your lips feel cold, which is really soothing when they're chapped. I personally think they work best. :]
Chapstick - Burt's bees


Lip balm - Blistex Conditioning Treatment
Designer Skin Lip Smoothie - in Mandarin Vanilla flavor... so yummy and so moisturizing!
Burt's Bees in Rhubarb. You can get it at any Walgreens/CVS/Rite-Aid
my favorite kinds r frozen daquari, cupcake, and chocolate cake from victoria's secret etc.
mine is celcstial strawberry from smakers.
Any kind of pink lip gloss, or clear lip gloss. I don't have a favorite brand.
Bath and Body works - no color, but just the right feel. And it has sunscreen. The smaller tubes in berry are great!
I'm stuck on Chapstick...good ol' Chapstick....cherry flavored!
i love rosebud salve! its incredible if you have really bad chapped lips!
Smackers is cheap and reminds me of lil girls like 7





I like Carmex and Chapstick
strawberry lipgloss....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-D.....brand is streetwear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites