Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best chapstick/ lip balm you use for damaged lips?

i have chapped lips, i cant stop picking/ biting them. whats the best chapstick/ lip balm you have used that is the BEST and u recomend no matter what. please answer if you have experience.Whats the best chapstick/ lip balm you use for damaged lips?
Burts Bees all the way!!


It heels quick, smellls good and can be bought at a local drugstore! Hope your lips feel betterWhats the best chapstick/ lip balm you use for damaged lips?
vaseline works great


so does burts bees


and neutrogena
I use Carmex when my lips get dry.Hope it helps.
feces
I use Blistex (but it doesn't last that long) you should use Vaseline
Burts bees :D i love that stuff
carmex is the best on the market i luv the stuff i have like 10 in my house.
neutrogena


vanilla lip balm


theres alot of different kinds, but this one is for chapped or damaged lips, and it repairs them over night


you can get it at wal-mart in the beauty section
Bath %26amp; Body works has the best stuff for this!


The beeswax lipgloss helps so much! I use it every day and my lips are smooth and nice- even when it's cold out, that stuff helps them from getting chapped.


Also, I use this stuff from Sephora that prevents lips from chapping %26amp; sun damage.





You can get simple stuff at CVS that will help- no problem


Good luck


( :
Burt's Bees honey flavor. Put it on before bed and in the morning your lips will feel great.
A week ago my lips were peeling because they were so dry. Anyway, I used this chapstick my company gave to us. It doesn't have a name but it has Octinoxate (7.5%) and Oxybenzone (3%) as the active ingredients. It also has organic palm oil, beeswas, virgin olive oil, flavor, organic hemp seed oil, vitamin E, rosemary extract, comfrey, calendula, St. John's wort. It was SPF-15 and it had a mango flavor to it. Anyway, I know you can get the same thing in different flavors because I've seen it.





Anyway, I used it every few hours for about 2 days and my lips healed. I tried not to pick at them and I think that helps too. Anyway, I would try a health food store first and see if they's carry something like that since alot of the ingredients are organic. Or you can try the natural health section in a regular grocery or drug store.
Vaseline?


normally works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites