Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you wear chapstick/lip balm/lip gloss everyday?

like even when you are just chillin at home?





what brands?!?!Do you wear chapstick/lip balm/lip gloss everyday?
I don't really need it, and usually not when i'm at home even when I do use it.





Chapstick/balm-occasionally, I like Burts Bees, regular Chapstick brand and a really yummy Dr. Pepper one.





I almost never use Lip Balm as I find it messy, and it always gets in my hair, plus I already have a nice lip color and dont really need it =)Do you wear chapstick/lip balm/lip gloss everyday?
I used lip balm since I was a young child. It's been many many years and I still can't go without applying some lip balm or gloss on my lips several times a day! It's like an addiction for me because my lips start to hurt without applying something on 'em.
(smackers, vaseline, hersheys) lip balm at home and (victorias secret, cliniqe, bath and body) lipgloss everywhere else. i cant survive the day without anything on my lips anymore.
due vasaline is dooooope i always use th lil purse size it ALWAYS keeps your lips moisturized put some on at night and by morning they'll be soooooo soft well thats one of my lil beauty tricks good luck
Nah, not all the time. But then again I'm pretty lazy.





I wear Lip Smacker Watermelon. I love the smell. Hate the taste.
well like chapstick becuase i can't stand chapped lips..but i wear lipgloss too if i can't find my chapsticks...i like este lauder lip glosses there really good smelling and tasty
I use Burt's Bees lipbalm everyday multiple times....I am definitely addictied. LOVE the stuff
Yep can't live without it!


Too Face Lip Injection


Burt's Bees
Yes.. ...If you r comfortable...


And I think maybaline is really good..
chap stick! not any special brand just what i can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites