Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guys and girls: which lip gloss/chapstick?

ok so im seeing my bf this week an i wus jw wut lip stuff to wear?? wut is the most yummalichous?





1. cake batter


2. peppermint


3. spearmint


4. vinnila


5. kool aid








or if u dont like any of these what other flaver?Guys and girls: which lip gloss/chapstick?
I don't wear anything on my lips, but cake batter sounds interesting. What kind of cake batter does it taste like?Guys and girls: which lip gloss/chapstick?
Honestly, I don't think guys are too keen on lip gloss when kissing girls (if that's what you're planning on doing). It gets goopy and tastes weird and makes the guy's lips sparkly. I'm pretty sure they'd prefer just unchapped lips. Use regular old chapstick or vaseline. It does wonders.
definately vanilla
they have kool aid?
3... but really none of these
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites