Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is lip gloss/chapstick suppose to taste good?

I tried licking my lips with this fruity smelling lip gloss and it tasted horrible. Same thing with this chapstick that smelled like sugar cookies...I loved sniffing that, but it has a bad taste. Why do people say they taste yummy? Or is it just me?Is lip gloss/chapstick suppose to taste good?
yeah, lipgloss/chapstick isn't meant to taste good, it just makes your lips look better xD


but i want a nice tasting lipgloss %26gt;.%26lt;


oh yeah, mascara does taste pretty disgusting. It's like the smell of petrol or glue or coffee, disgustingggggggg %26gt;_%26gt;


Is lip gloss/chapstick suppose to taste good?
Not all of them. Sometimes the really good products don't taste that good but I still use them anyway, because I think functionality is more important than taste here! Unless the taste/smell is really off-putting then I would avoid the product. I don't want no yucky tasting/smelling stuff near my mouth.
I like scented lip balms/lip glosses and its always tempting to just lick your lips. It does taste badd ;( I just stick to smelling it :) I think people just say it taste yummy because of the smell and type of lip gloss it is like strawberries. Mascara smells rubbery sometimes, idk? haha.
some taste nice and some don't to me the ones that smell great taste good. i have one that tastes like candy and i can help liking it of. my best friend says they she hasn't seen me wearing lip gloss for more that 5 min lol.
flavored lip gloss taste good like victoria's secrets beauty rush


other lip glosses aren't flavored so those would not taste good



Ya I love the SMELL of my lip stuff but I never tasted it, I don't think it's healthy/safe.
Yea i eat it all the time.
SOME mascara has a weird smell,


NOT ALL, most dont
Yupp! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites